Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
11th International Effects of Oil on Wildlife
New Orleans, LA
Thank you for you interest in registering for
the 11th International Effects of Oil on Wildlife Conference!
Here are some details about the conference and the different ticket types
- Early Bird, Conference and Late Conference tickets:
- Access to all the presentations on 25-27 January 2012
- Attend the ice breaker event on 24 January 2012
- Banquet Dinner ticket:
- Join us for a fun evening of conversation and food on 26 January 2012
- Pre-Conference Session tickets:
- Access to sessions on 24 January 2012 that will highlight key elements for agency and industry partners
- Attend the ice breaker event on the evening of 24 January 2012
- Post-Conference Workshop tickets (coming soon):
- Allows holder to attend one of the post-conference workshops held on 28 January 2012
Please Note: Pre-registration is required for all conference activities (including the pre-conference sessions and post conference workshops). No registrations will be accepted after the registration period expires.
Special discounts available!
- Speakers: Contact Sarah Tegtmeier at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students: Contact Danene Birtell at email@example.com
About the Effects of Oil on Wildlife Conference
In 1982, Tri-State Bird Rescue & Research, Inc. presented the first Effects of Oil on Wildlife (EOW) Conference. The conference created an integral forum where wildlife professionals, industry planners, government agencies and scientists could discuss the effects of oil on wildlife and wildlife habitats.
While 30 years have passed since its inception, the need for sharing knowledge and working together has not lessened. In the wake of several major spills around the globe with significant environmental impacts, EOW 2012 will be an especially important opportunity to share lessons learned, planning efforts and research accomplishments.
Want even more information about EOW 2012? Check out the conference webpage
The 11th International Effects of Oil on Wildlife is proudly presented by:
214 Royal Street
Tri-State Bird Rescue & Research, Inc.
Tri-State Bird Rescue & Research, Inc is an internationally recognized, licensed, non-profit wildlife rehabilitation organization that cares for nearly 3,000 injured, orphaned, and oiled native wild birds each year ranging from hummingbirds to eagles. Additional information is available at www.tristatebird.org